- Please call us or send us an e-mail.
- Please fill out the admission form with your seal and a photo of your child (size: 3x4cm, a snapshot is also acceptable) and mail to our office.
- We do not accept a fax copy as there is the applicant's seal on the form.
- Please remit the entrance fee and monthly class fees for the first two months under your child's name before class starts. (your bank account will be debited from the 3rd month.)
- If you want a uniform, please mail or fax the order sheet to us. Please pay for the uniform at the class and do not make bank remittance. Uniform will be handed to the student upon receipt of cash.
|Monthly fee : Once per week (4 times per month)
|Class B, C, D
|Monthly fee : Twice per week (8 times per month)
||Class B, C, D
|Monthly fee : 3 times per week (12 times per month)
||Class B, C, D
About withdrawal from the club and taking some time off
- If you wish to withdraw from the club, please contact us by the 10th of the previous month.
- If you wish to take some time off during the course of the year, please contact us by the 10th of the previous month.
- In principle we allow students to take some time off during the course of the year only if they suffer from the long-term illness or injury.
- If the above rules are neglected, you will be claimed a monthly fee and a refundment will not be made.
About class cancellation
- If there is a cancellation of a class on account of the club, a letter will be mailed to you in advance.
- If a class will be cancelled on account of the weather (rain and snow), you will be contacted by phone about 1 hour before the class. If you do not receive a telephone despite the unstable weather, please be noted that a class will be conducted as usual.
About changing a class
- Please contact us at any time for the change of the date of the class.
- You may change to the date of your preference if a class is cancelled on account of the weather or the club.
- Please inform us of any changes of the date of the above before the previous day of the class
- The monthly fee includes a sports safe premium (Insurance type: sports safe insurance, Insurance organization: Sports Safe Association). Please be aware that our responsibility for the accident and injury during the class is subject to this insurance, however, an accident and injury outside our club is not under our responsibility.
- It is the parents' responsibility to see off and pick up your children.
- Please prepare your own soccer ball. Size is either No. 3 or No. 4. Please be sure to write your name on it.
- 4-15-28-202, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0062
C/O Flores International, Cienciano Soccer Club
TEL 03-3408-4156 / FAX 03-3408-4167